Learn and develop with us has been saved
Learn and develop with us
Accelerate your expertise with continuous learning opportunities, tailored to your role and professional development.
At Deloitte, our biggest asset is our talented people. So we invest in you— every day, every step of the way.
You own your career as a Deloitte professional, but creating your learning experience is a collaborative effort.
The first steps in your career
Starting on your first day at Deloitte, your DBuddy will be a trusted source for information and resources, helping you get comfortable.
Junior hires will also participate in an engaging Induction Journey with their peers. Centered around an interactive learning pathway, teambuilding and networking activities, the Induction Journey helps you learn more about Deloitte, our business and yourself.
Continuous learning for a competitive edge
Sharing knowledge is is one of our priorities, culture and working environment at Deloitte. We also focus our efforts on creating a distinctive, inspirational and continuous learning experience to ensure our people can perform, grow, and balance their goals for career and life achievements.
Grow personally and professionally
- Learning programs and journeys via classroom or virtual sessions, web-based learning, self-study guides, and more
- Learn in the flow of work via your professional assignments and by working alongside experts
- Leadership development through milestones programs that focus on soft and hard skills to advance your goals
- Technical and industry knowledge acquired on the job or through training, tailored to you, business needs and market trends
- Career coaching and mentoring
- Annual training plans to help you focus on growth
- Global learning platform with library of e-learnings
- Deloitte University EMEA campus where our people to further enhance their development
Professional qualifications and certifications
We encourage and actively support employees who wish to earn professional qualifications and certifications that relate to our business development needs and priorities. In addition to directly sponsoring certifications in line with your defined career plan, employees are granted additional days off and a bonus after successful completion, where applicable.
Examples of such professional qualifications include: Réviseur d’Entreprises Luxembourgeois (IRE), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification, etc.