An Article Titled Your life in Luxembourg already exists in Saved items
Your life in Luxembourg
Luxembourg is known as a financial hub at the heart of Europe, but is also much more…
... a great place for both young professionals and families!
Cultural & Sports Activities
• Concert (Den Atelier, Rockhal), Theatre, Cinemas
• Museums (Mudam, Museum Of sciences)
• Valley of the Seven Castles
• A lot of sports events : color run, marathon, bike races
• Agenda of events
High Standards of Living
• Interesting health coverage and allowances
• High mimimum wage
• Numerous day nurseries (public and private) speaking different languages
• Flexible options for parental leaves
• Discovering top restaurants
• Tasting luxembourgish wine on a terrace
• Enjoying rollercoasters at the Schuberfouer
• Many clubs and bars
High Quality of Learning
• Renowned international and European schools
• The best European universities and polytechnical schools in a range of 200 km
• Multi-lingual educational system
• Many professional qualification / Training Organisations
• Reliable public transports : Tramway, Bus, Train, Bike
• Airport 20 minutes from the centre : gives access to all over Europe and includes low cost airlines
Safe & Green Environment
• One of the safest capital cities in the world
• A lot of lakes, forests and parks welcoming leisure activies (boating, biking, walking)
For more information about Luxembourg, we invite you to have a look at the website JUST ARRIVED.
Get a true feel for Luxembourg in this short video!
Source: Visit Luxembourg
Insert CSS fragment. Do not delete! This box/component contains code needed on this page. This message will not be visible when page is activated.