DLearn University Learning Challenge
Imagine, run and deliver your own e-learning course!
Are you creative and on the lookout for a new challenge? Then the University Learning Challenge is for you!
This challenge aims to inspire groups of students to develop their own innovative e-learning from a list of topics provided by Deloitte. You will be guided by a Deloitte specialist and provided with the necessary tools and training. The selected student teams will have the chance to present their final product in front of a jury—and the group with the best e-learning will win a prize.
Take part in the challenge
- You are currently enrolled in a university or higher education institution in an EU Member State
- You are interested in gaining skills and experience with training design and specific subjects (regulatory and non-regulatory)
- You thrive in a challenging environment
→ Then, form a team of three or four and take on the challenge!
Get ready to take part
- Create a team and decide on a name.
- Send one email per team to email@example.com with the team members’ names and prepare a pitch on why we should choose your group. The way you pitch is up to you—video, PowerPoint, presentation, the sky’s the limit—just be as creative as possible!
- General conditions for participation are available upon request.
⚠ The application deadline is 30 October 2021 at midnight (Luxembourg time)
- 15 November 2021: the results of the first selection phase are sent by email. If selected, you will be invited to the kick-off meeting.
- Between 15 and 30 November 2021: the kick-off meeting takes place and your team will receive the final project instructions, including the follow-up timeline.
- 1 December 2021: your selected topic is confirmed and the contest begins.
- Between 1 December 2021 and 30 April 2022: your team has regular check-ins with Deloitte specialists to follow up on the project’s development.
- By 30 April 2022 before midnight: you submit your final project by sending one email per team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And... what can you win?
- A virtual award ceremony will take place before 30 June 2022 where the jury will announce the winning project.
- First prize is 500 euros per team member.
Are you ready to take on the challenge?