Define Digital Strategy has been saved
Define Digital Strategy
Deloitte Digital case study: Public sector
The client is a public sector agency in Luxembourg wanting to guarantee the consistency of the digital experiences they provide across different channels by integrating a strong digital orientation into the relationship with both customers and employees. The objective was to define a digital strategy that would define target experiences for these customers and initiate the digital transformation.
The main activities Deloitte carried out were the following:
- Inspiration sessions with digital cases from other countries
- Digital maturity assessment with the organization and their technology provider
- Alignment and definition of digital vision, including detailed vision themes
- Digital value proposition customers and employees:
o Identification of main value creation drivers
o Definition of current experience on a Customer Journeys
o Definition of a To-Be Customer Journey defining target digital experience
o Identification of digital initiatives to be launched by Customer Journey
- High-level digital transformation roadmap
As a result, Deloitte defined the digital strategy with the client. This included the digital vision, digital maturity assessment, digital value proposition for customers and employees including As-Is and To-Be Customer Journeys, and finally the high-level digital transformation roadmap.