Forensic Digital, Analytics & Solutions has been saved
Forensic Digital, Analytics & Solutions
Our services combine the best of Deloitte’s and our most experienced partners’ analytic and technology capabilities to deliver a distinctive and valuable digital experience. Our forensic digital capability can help you quickly and efficiently address the broad spectrum of challenges and plan for the future.
We deploy sophisticated technology and analytics solutions to help you address critical events and detect system inefficiencies and anomalies to proactively identify potential issues.
- Awareness and market practices
- Review and update process documents
- Strategy, business case, and governance/operating models
- Design and fine-tune business rules
Ad hoc assistance with project management and operations
- Project management office
- Operational support
- Operations performance monitoring
- Tool selection and implementation
- Advanced testing and user acceptance
- Configuration crash test and fine-tuning
Analytics and automation
- Advanced and predictive analytics
- Data visualization
- Economic and statistical analysis
- Forensic analytics
- Forensic data reviews and transaction testing
- Financial crime robotics process automation
- Contract lifecycle management
- Monitoring/screening rules development, optimization and validation
Solutions and managed services
The multitude of regulation requirements have led financial services industry players and corporations to search for efficient solutions to be compliant with all applicable rules. In this context, we have combined industry expertise and digital savvy in our service offering for KYC operations, called DKYC.
uComply is not just software—it is also a service that addresses financial institutions’ identification requirements for specific risk assessment and sanctions/politically exposed persons (PEP), taking into account essential factors such as confidentiality, time-to-compliance and cost-efficiency ratio. Traditional solutions require complex implementation projects and ongoing maintenance, generating a total cost of ownership that is not sustainable for every company.