Fund valuation has been saved
Fair value centre
The growing number of private equity funds together with more stringent regulation forces fund services providers and management companies to take actions with regards to their processes and policies to mitigate the risks associated with this activity.
Among others, the complexity of the valuation of unquoted, illiquid investments implied by the diversity of such assets and the extent of professional judgment it involves appears to be a major challenge for the future of the private equity industry. How to protect investors in such delicate situations?
Do you offer management, fund administration or custody services to private equity clients or do you intend to launch this activity? Are you aware of your duties and potential liabilities in this regard in a changing legal environment? What are the best practices to mitigate your risks while remaining competitive?
- We offer an integrated solution for fund services providers regarding alternative investment valuation services.
- We issue private equity investments valuation reports or provide our clients with cost effective valuation co-sourcing alternatives in case of lack of internal expertise and appropriate resources.
- We act as a third party expert to understand and mitigate risks and reduce potential conflicts of interest between management and reporting teams.
- We share a strong experience in the preparation and audit of valuation models and knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- We perform due diligence of fund manager valuation processes to permit reliance on the output of those valuations.