Integrated performance management
Integrated performance management helps CFOs by implementing a structured management approach to translate strategic objectives into operational results, through a lens focused on value creation. This includes identifying Key Performance Indicators (KPI) aligned with the strategy.
Here are a few of the challenging situations you may face as CFO:
- Strategy does not relate to long-term planning activity
- The budget process is an extensive exercise in guessing
- KPI targets, where they exist, are based on information that is not aligned to strategy
- Reporting struggles to analyse the vast array of data
- Forecasting has become a regular, mechanical activity rather than a dynamic intervention tool to deploy and align resources
- Increasingly stringent regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley, PCN (Plan Comptable Normalisé - standard chart of accounts) and structured financial statement reporting
- Modernisation directives are imposing improved controls, transparency and best practice
- You want to take advantage of improved software capabilities
- IPM is a structured management approach for translating strategic objectives into operational results, through a lens focused on value creation.
- IPM creates value by combining the power of technology, information, people and process through all stages of the management cycle, from planning and targeting to measuring and intervention.
- We furthermore provide assistance in identifying KPIs that are aligned with the strategy.
- Tailored to the size of the company, the complexity of the business and the intentions of management, our scope can be more or less large.
- An IPM project is a collaborative exercise between Deloitte and the management. Deloitte contributes with the methodology and the expertise in the performance management area and management contributes with specific company knowledge, needs and visions.