Regulated PERE funds
Thursday 13 September 2018
From 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. CEST
What is Link’n learn?
Led by Deloitte’s leading industry experts, Link’n Learn is a series of webinars conducted over the course of the year, specifically designed to keep you up-to-date with today’s critical trends and the latest regulations impacting your business. An hour of your time is all you need to log on and tune into each informative webinar.
We are pleased to invite you to our Link’n learn session "Regulated PERE funds".
1/ What’s happening in Lux:
- Trends and figures
2/ Luxembourg PE/RE regulatory framework:
- Fund manager regulation vs product regulation
- Product regimes (SIF, SICAR, RAIF, etc)
- AIFM news from Lux
- Key operation topics
3/ Luxembourg tax topics
- Vehicle taxation regimes
- BEPS and SPV structuring
- Fund manager taxation and Transfer pricing from a Luxembourg standpoint
- Christophe Masset, Partner, Tax, Luxembourg
- Gerard Lorent, Director, Advisory & Consulting, Luxembourg
- Sandrine Leclercq, Principal, Tax, Luxembourg
- Arnaud Bon, Director, Advisory & Consulting, Luxembourg
- Henrique Marchesi-Herce, Director, Advisory & Consulting, Luxembourg
Join our webinar
The webinar time is 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. CEST on Thursday 13 September 2018. The time adjusts to your computer settings and may/may not reflect adjustments for Daylight Savings Time based on those settings.
You can join the webinar by clicking on the following URL and follow the procedure:
Attention: If this is your first connection to the Webex webinar, please click here.
If you are not successful to connecting and for any other technical issues please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +352 451 452 222.
For any other queries and questions related to Link`n Learn webinars please contact: email@example.com
Join the webinar
No registration is needed.Click here