Interactive Access to Deloitte Knowledge
Since 2009, Deloitte has decided to open its knowledge resources to the professionals of the Financial Services Industries community.
What is Link’n Learn?
Led by Deloitte’s leading industry experts, Link’n Learn is a series of webinars conducted over the course of the year, specifically designed to keep you up-to-date with today’s critical trends and the latest regulations impacting your business. An hour of your time is all you need to log on and tune in to each informative webinar.
How to join
Our webinars will be held on Thursdays, from 05:00 to 06:00 p.m. CET (See the equivalent time for your region).
If you wish to attend to these webinars, please send an email to email@example.com, in order to receive our e-mail invitations with the link to access to these webinars.
You can also connect to the webinar via your smartphone or your tablet.
Missed a session?
The webinars are recorded and these recordings are available online in MP4 format after each session. Click on the title to view the webinar.
- Regulated PERE funds - 13 September
- AML/KYC - 27 September
- Cyber Risk - threats and opportunities - 11 October
- Derivative Financial Instruments - 25 October
- Money Market Funds - 22 November
- The Delegated Asset Manager Due Diligence - 06 December
- Brexit: How this will/could shape/impact the European and Global Asset Management industry - 28 June