Interactive Access to Deloitte Knowledge
Since 2009, Deloitte has decided to open its knowledge resources to the professionals of the Financial Services Industries community.
What is Link'n Learn?
Led by Deloitte’s leading industry experts, Link’n Learn is a series of webinars conducted over the course of the year, specifically designed to keep you up-to-date with today’s critical trends and the latest regulations impacting your business. An hour of your time is all you need to log on and tune in to each informative webinar.
How to join
Our webinars will be held on Wednesdays, from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. CET (See the equivalent time for your region).
If you wish to attend to these webinars, please register by clicking on the session of your interest.
You can also connect to the webinar via your smartphone or your tablet.
Missed a session?
The presentations in PDF format will be uploaded on this webpage after each session.
- Supervision of costs in UCITS and AIFs - 6 October 2021
- Accounting: GAAP differences to consider for RE / Alternative funds - 19 January 2022
- Future of work - 10 November 2021
- Commoditization of some banking processes & services leading to outsourcing - 27 April 2022
- Governance and organization of the supervision - 8 June 2022
- NAV calculation errors or investment rule non-compliance - 15 September 2021
- UCIs:Reduction of the subscription tax rate for funds investing in sustainable investments - 22 September 2022
- Asset management survey results 2021 - 1 December 2021
- Cross-border marketing in Europe with a focus on (i) the Directive 2019/1160 and (ii) Brexit - 16 February 2022
- Fund Tax update: update on latest trends - 11 May 2022
- PRIIPs and KID - 20 October 2021
- MIFIID II - 2 February 2022
- Regulatory Landscape for 2022 - 2 March 2022
- AML/KYC - 30 March 2022
Risk & Asset management:
- Liquidity risk management - 15 December 2021
- Distribution and Product lifecycle management – The ManCo as a key stakeholder! - 16 March 2022
- Digital risk management - 13 April 2022
- ESG Disclosure and data challenge - 12 January 2022
- The “G” in ESG and how CSO and CFO can boost it - 25 May 2022
Technology & Innovation:
- Technology and data to enhance AML/CTF and fraud risk management - 17 November 2021
- Manco Tech - 22 June 2022