Interactive Access to Deloitte Knowledge
Since 2009, Deloitte has decided to open its knowledge resources to the professionals of the Financial Services Industries community.
What is Link’n Learn?
Led by Deloitte’s leading industry experts, Link’n Learn is a series of webinars conducted over the course of the year, specifically designed to keep you up-to-date with today’s critical trends and the latest regulations impacting your business. An hour of your time is all you need to log on and tune in to each informative webinar.
How to join
Our webinars will be held on Thursdays, from 05:00 to 06:00 p.m. CET (See the equivalent time for your region).
If you wish to attend to these webinars, please send an email to email@example.com, in order to receive our e-mail invitations with the link to access to these webinars.
You can also connect to the webinar via your smartphone or your tablet.
Missed a session?
The webinars are recorded and these recordings are available online in MP4 format after each session. Click on the title to view the webinar.
Please note that the “Client Assets” Link'n Learn session initially planned on Thursday 5th May 2016, has been rescheduled to Thursday 26th May 2016.
Operations & Techniques
- Derivative Financial Instruments - Introduction to Valuation - 12 May
- Opportunities and threats of Digital for the investment management industry - 15 September
- Derivative Financial Instruments - Valuing Complex Instruments - 13 October
- Emerging Markets in Investment Management - 20 October
Investment Funds Introduction
- Investment Fund Governance - Developing a Risk-Based Oversight Framework - 21 April
- Introduction to Investment Funds - 16 June
- Private Equity, Property Funds, Real Estate and Infrastructure Funds - 8 September
- Investment Fund Tax - 6 October
- Loan Funds - 1 December
2015 Link'n Learns
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.