Interactive Access to Deloitte Knowledge
Since 2009, Deloitte has decided to open its knowledge resources to the professionals of the Financial Services Industries community.
What is Link’n Learn?
Led by Deloitte’s leading industry experts, Link’n Learn is a series of webinars conducted over the course of the year, specifically designed to keep you up-to-date with today’s critical trends and the latest regulations impacting your business. An hour of your time is all you need to log on and tune in to each informative webinar.
How to join
Our webinars will be held on Thursdays, from 05:00 to 06:00 p.m. CEST (See the equivalent time for your region).
If you wish to attend to these webinars, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to receive our e-mail invitations with the link to access to these webinars.
You can also connect to the webinar via your smartphone or your tablet.
Missed a session?
The webinars are recorded and these recordings are available online in MP4 format after each session. Click on the title to view the webinar.
- Investment Management Tax / Tax Outlook 2020 - 13 February
- Fund distribution management - 02 April
- Alternative funds - 14 May
- AML/KYC - 28 May
- Derivative Financial Instruments - 18 June
- Introduction to Money Market Fund Regulation - 29 October
- Carried interest: from accounting to valuation -
- Latest news on Outsourcing - 01 October
- Data is king - 15 October
- Valuation of illiquid assets - 26 November
- Delegation, Oversight & Due diligence - 03 December
- Embracing complexity: the Asset Management Regulatory Landscape for 2020 - 06 February
- Culture and Corporate Governance - 05 March
- PRiiPs and KID - 11 June
- Trends on NAV errors and compliance breaches - 12 November