Interactive Access to Deloitte Knowledge
Since 2009, Deloitte has decided to open its knowledge resources to the professionals of the Financial Services Industries community.
What is Lunch'n Learn?
Led by Deloitte’s leading industry experts, Lunch’n Learn is a series of webinars conducted over the course of the year, specifically designed to keep you up-to-date with today’s critical trends and the latest regulations impacting your business. An hour of your time is all you need to log on and tune in to each informative webinar.
How to join
Our webinars will be held on Wednesdays, from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. CET (See the equivalent time for your region).
If you wish to attend to these webinars, please register by clicking on the session of your interest.
You can also connect to the webinar via your smartphone or your tablet.
Missed a session?
The presentations in PDF format will be uploaded on this webpage after each session.
- 13 January 2021 – Fund Tax update: update on latest trends
- 27 January 2021 – Governance and organization of the supervision
- 10 February 2021 – How digitally mature is Luxembourg’s private banking sector?
- 24 February 2021 – Industrialisation in Asset Servicing – it is more than about securities and payments
- 3 March 2021 – Mutualization and outsourcing trends: from competition to cooperation
- 10 March 2021 – Introduction to risk management: Risk management for UCITS and AIFs
- 31 March 2021 – Investment Compliance for IM
- 21 April 2020 – Luxembourg management companies: Operating models, Due Diligence and Oversight requirements
- 5 May 2021 - ManCo Tech: this time it is for real!
- 19 May 2021 - Share Class Hedging Techniques and Monitoring
- 02 June 2021 - Distribution and Product lifecycle management – The ManCo as a key stakeholder
- 16 June 2021 - Trends in cyber risk and regulation for financial institutions
- 30 June 2021 - Sustainability impacts and opportunities for the financial sector
- 14 July 2021 - Transfer Pricing dimension of regulated management companies