Global Human Capital Trends Survey 2015
Discover the results
29 April 2015
4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. followed by a cocktail
At the end of last year, we invited C-suite, Human Resources and talent executives as well as professionals from around the world to participate in the Deloitte 4th annual Global Human Capital Trends survey. The aim was to identify and calibrate the relevance of the Human Capital trends for 2015.
This year’s 10 trends are focused on four broad areas:
- Leadership: why a perennial issue?
- Learning & development: into the spotlight
- Culture and engagement: the naked organisation
- Workforce on demand: are you ready?
- Performance management: the secret ingredient
- Reinventing HR: an extreme makeover
- HR and people analytics: stuck in neutral
- People data everywhere: bringing the outside in
- Simplification of work: the coming revolution
- Machines as talent: collaboration, not competition
We are very pleased to inform you that we received over +3,300 responses globally (106 countries), including 70 from Luxembourg. Based on these results, a global report has been issued (please click here) and a Luxembourg specific report will be made available to you after the briefing.
Attendance to this event is by invitation only.
Deloitte – Training Area (Ground Floor)
560, rue de Neudorf