Launch Lab has been saved
The Launch Lab is an engaging, immersive, human-based project kickoff experience that takes participants beyond spreadsheets and check lists. Participants leave not just informed but aligned, engaged, and committed.
The result is a reinvented project kickoff experience that engages individuals through purpose, builds a stronger team dynamic, and evokes passionate commitment. Specifically, leaders can make three specific moves to catalyze a big head start and remove barriers before they come up:
- Ambition: Dial up the drama with a vision (‘what’) and purpose (‘why’) that move people; mere goals don’t cut it. The ambition of the project should ignite ambition in the team.
- Action: Relentlessly address the hidden barriers to action inherent in the ambition and plan. Denial of organizational and external risks can wreck the best of ambitions.
Team: Get the team right, but also get the team real - human interactions are governed by more than roles and org charts.
- Create an impactful, clear, and vision of your ambition
- Develop of a well-tested set of principles to guide a team that wants to better position itself for action
- Build an understanding of team members’ interpersonal dynamics and individual styles to increase team’s engagement