MyHealth by Deloitte has been saved
MyHealth by Deloitte
MyHealth is a one-stop solution in line with new regulations for an efficient and safe return to the workplace.
Our goal? To ensure a smooth transition to business normality and beyond for employees.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected how we work in ways we could not have foreseen. From the first step of our virtual working journey, we recognized that we could not reopen our premises without adjustments. At Deloitte, the health and safety of our employees and clients are our top priority. It is our duty to ensure our employees can work in an environment that is safe for everyone.
This is why we decided to develop an app to support our employees in their return to the office, using a scalable and nonintrusive solution. The MyHealth app is a one-stop platform to help employees adapt to barrier behaviors, support them with their COVID-19 declarations, and keep them sufficiently informed—with the least amount of procedures and clutter.
Overview of MyHealth
The app offers a complete set of tools and functionalities in line with new regulations, including GDPR, to ensure an efficient and safe return to the workplace. The employee can:
- Consult all rules and barrier gestures that must be followed at the workplace, in public spaces, and on public transport;
- View a map of the workplace with the correct walking direction to follow;
- Take daily health checks by answering two simple questions, certifying the employee was not in contact with a sick person or has symptoms;
- Notify relevant staff for broken or missing essential safety equipment quickly and efficiently (for example, faulty or forgotten masks, missing hand sanitizer, etc.);
- Report a COVID-19 suspected or confirmed case quickly with a direct link to any essential information—just select the case that applies to the situation and an email is automatically sent to the HR department; and
- View useful and essential information including COVID-19 training.
Regular push notifications reinforce safe behavior, including washing hands, changing or cleaning masks, social distancing, and respecting the maximum capacity of common office spaces.
MyHealth is constantly evolving to include new features.
Are you interested to learn more? Please contact us to arrange a live demo.