Asset Servicing in 2018
Tuesday 12 June 2018
We are delighted to invite you to our Asset Servicing in 2018: The State of the Industry event, where we will share Deloitte’s perspectives on the results of the Asset Servicing Survey conducted in Ireland and Luxembourg.
It is a great pleasure to announce following renowned industry specialists who will make up our panel and outline Asset Servicers’ current major challenges and opportunities:
- Mr Clive Bellows, Head of Global Funds Services EMEA, Northern Trust
- Mr David Claus, Country Head Luxembourg, BNY Mellon
- Mr Arnaud Misset, Chief Digital Officer, CACEIS
- Mr Frédéric Pérard, Managing Director, BNP Paribas Securities Services
- Mr Simon Ramos, Partner, Advisory and Consulting Investment Management Leader, Deloitte Luxembourg
The Panel will be moderated by our Investment Management Expert Cormac Dinan (Director, Investment Management Strategy and Operations, Deloitte Ireland) and following questions will be discussed:
- What are the main demand drivers
- What are the principal strategic and operational challenges?
- What is the impact of regulation on asset servicers?
- What is the role of digital innovation?
|16:30 - 17:00
||Registration & welcome coffee
|17:00 - 17:15
||Market environment & trends
|17:15 - 18:15||Panel discussion on survey results|
|18:15 - 19:00||Cocktail|
We look forward to welcoming you to this event, and are pleased to invite you to a cocktail taking place after the presentation.
Please confirm your attendance by registering online (click here) As places are limited, we encourage you to register as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please send an email to our Events Department at firstname.lastname@example.org