Embracing complexity: the Asset Management Regulatory Landscape for 2018 has been saved
Embracing complexity: the Asset Management Regulatory Landscape for 2018
What is Link’n learn?
Led by Deloitte’s leading industry experts, Link’n Learn is a series of webinars conducted over the course of the year, specifically designed to keep you up-to-date with today’s critical trends and the latest regulations impacting your business. An hour of your time is all you need to log on and tune into each informative webinar.
Link'n Learn - Asset Management Regulatory Landscape for 2018
Did you miss the Link'n Learn? Watch the recording.
- Brief Overview and Introduction of the Deloitte Regulatory Outlook Overview
- Investment Management Overview
- Discussion on:
- MiFID/PRIIPs outcome on IM and challenges for the PERE world
- CSSF and ESMA’s Asset Management Priorities for 2018
- AML IV impacts and PPR review
- Central Bank of Ireland Asset Management Priorities for 2018
- Arnaud Barosi, Director, Advisory & Consulting, Luxembourg
- Gerard Lorent, Director, Advisory & Consulting, Luxembourg
- Derina Bannon, Senior Manager, Audit & Assurance, Ireland
- Benoit Sauvage, Senior Manager, Advisory & Consulting, Luxembourg