United Kingdom's EU referendum - Brexit
Thursday 30 June 2016
What is Link’n learn?
Led by Deloitte’s leading industry experts, Link’n Learn is a series of webinars conducted over the course of the year, specifically designed to keep you up-to-date with today’s critical trends and the latest regulations impacting your business. An hour of your time is all you need to log on and tune in to each informative webinar.
Link'n Learn - EU referendum: The week after - Brexit
Did you miss the Link'n Learn? Watch the recording.
The "United Kingdom's EU referendum - Brexit" Link'n Learn:
- Prospects for the UK and European economies as well as financial markets;
- The future of the EU and Britain’s place in Europe;
- The trade and tax implications of the UK’s changing relationship with the EU; and
- How businesses and organizations should respond to the changing environment.
- Ian Stewart – Deloitte’s Chief Economist
- Rick Cudworth – Lead Partner for Contingency Planning
- Sally Jones – Director in Deloitte’s Tax Policy Group
- Christiane Cunningham – Director of European Regulatory Affairs