Investment Management Tax / Tax Outlook 2018
What is Link’n learn?
Led by Deloitte’s leading industry experts, Link’n Learn is a series of webinars conducted over the course of the year, specifically designed to keep you up-to-date with today’s critical trends and the latest regulations impacting your business. An hour of your time is all you need to log on and tune into each informative webinar.
Link'n Learn - Investment Management Tax / Tax Outlook 2018
Did you miss the Link'n Learn? Watch the recording.
- Proposed changes in non-UK resident taxation for investors holding UK real property investments
- New Trust Registration requirements in the UK
- Changes to capital gains tax on Indian securities
- French flat withholding tax on investment income; and
- A brief summary of other recent international tax updates/changes
- Introduction of iXBRL reporting for Irish funds (likely property funds initially)
- New return form for Irish Real Estate Funds expected in 2018
- Updated guidance expected on Irish securitisation companies (which are often used in structures with fund vehicles)
- Changes to Certificates of Residence by Irish Revenue
- Extension of Irish CbCR reporting deadline for FY16 to 28 February
- Changes to Investment Limited Partnership legislation expected in 2018
- Sheelan Shah, Director, Tax, United Kingdom
- Seamus Kennedy, Senior Manager, Tax, Ireland