Fund factsheet & Marketing Compliance in a box
Our marketing compliance and digital fund factsheet factory
Main marketing compliance communication tools such as fund factsheets – both traditional and digital are increasingly important for local regulators.Triggered by the increased distribution of foreign funds on a cross-border basis, compliance with local marketing rules has become the focus of many regulators.
Fund providers, looking to address a new generation of investors, are looking for a more agile and scalable solution. We developed our Factsheet 2.0 service, together with Kurtosys, a UK-based FinTech, to enhance the concept of digitalized factsheets and transform them into an online tool.
Marketing compliance is a cornerstone for the viability of the fund, nevertheless it still needs clever design/digitalization to catch the eye of an ever evolving audience and to ultimately boost sales.
Deloitte can provide you with a full set of both compliance and design services, ranging from an outsourced full review service to customized tools ensuring that marketing materials are in-line with applicable regulations and best market practices.
We provide a detailed and pragmatic analysis of your marketing materials and present recommendations on possible remediation based on local rules and best market practices.
INTELLIGENCE RULE BOOK
We train your staff to be able to perform compliance review exercises. We map the relevant local rules applicable in your countries of distribution to the type of information disclosed in your funds factsheets and other marketing materials depending on the type of audience.
REGULATORY WATCH ASSISTANCE
We provide you with regular email notification of changes in the relevant local rules and update of the Rule Book as and when necessary.
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE HOTLINE
We assist you on ad-hoc and deliberate basis on your regulatory questions around marketing, investment and business compliance.
- Identify and analyze your factsheet requirements
- Assess compliance of your layout and required disclosures across multiple jurisdictions
- Deloitte can then design a rules compliant factsheet that meets both your requirements and those of the regulators
Fund Factsheet Platform Integration
- Draft functional specifications
- Coordinate development and User Acceptance Testing ("UAT") plans
- Provide day-to-day support
- Facilitate training and testing for UAT
- Review development over Q&A sessions
- Deploy production environment and manage parallel run
- Coordinate and perform project management
- Provide expert input for operating model with a focus on aligning design and decisions conductive to a long term managed service
- Implement the new production model and apply agreed changes to your organization
- Derive factsheet library business rules
- Set-up and mapping of data
- Establish production workflows and SLAs
Ongoing Production Management
- Coordinate transition to "go-live" (assistance for parallel production runs)
- Provide a dedicated CRM to:
- Assist you during the ongoing service execution
- Submit and log requests for product enhancements