Our investment management services has been saved
Our investment management services
Luxembourg investment funds challenges
Numerous recent changes to the regulatory landscape mean that investment managers are facing a new level of complexity in their business. Executives of private equity firms, mutual funds, unit trusts, hedge funds and other wealth managers are all grappling with new ways to go about their business in the ever-changing global markets.
Our services for investment managers in Luxembourg
The Deloitte member firms’ investment management practice provides global resources and global capabilities, but with a local presence and a clear understanding of the client’s market and way of doing business. Through this network, professionals around the world serve their clients locally while drawing upon the global network’s considerable worldwide resources.
Our investment management services include:
Advisory & consulting
- Regulatory, compliance & fund registration
- Fund reporting & financial statements
- Tax reporting for funds - tax services
- Performance fees
- Swing pricing
- Currency Overlay and Share Class Hedging services
- Governance, risk and compliance
- Risk management for AIFs
- Quantitative risk reporting for investment funds
- Risk transparency reporting for funds (Solva, GroMiKV, CRR, QMV, VAG, Solvency II)
- Internal audit
- Listing services
- ISAE 3402 / SOC 1 service organisation controls reports
- Information & technology risk
- Forensic & AML services
- Restructuring services
- Liquidation services
- Cosourcing & resourcing
Our investment management practice
Our Luxembourg investment management practice shares information and best practices on an ongoing basis and ensures that our clients are kept up to date on domestic and international regulatory developments that impact their business.
We proactively assist our clients via professionals with practical operational experience and expertise within the investment management or asset servicing industry.
Deloitte is very actively involved in the development of new regulations, practices, and industry positions on a wide range of topics. We are represented in each of the main industry or regulatory working groups/committees, enabling us to be at the forefront of new developments. Through our ongoing advice, our clients benefit from timely information, enabling them to anticipate future trends.
- Create added value and impact on each client audit, tax and consulting engagement measured by our client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge and research to create a centre of expertise and proactively participate in the evolution of the IM industry
Deloitte Luxembourg’s practice benefits from sound market knowledge, strong expertise and significant industry experience. The practice’s proven methodology can rely on a multidisciplinary approach capitalising on synergies between audit, tax and consulting experts.
We serve investment funds, hedge funds, banks and other financial sector professionals with a wide range of services and work with a number of international promoters, advisers and service providers in the investment fund industry.