What you need to know and why
Deloitte Luxembourg can respond to your needs in terms of market intelligence, but also to accompany you in the practical application of that knowledge.
Context and issues
There is no magic formula that determines why a fund – UCITS or other UCI – will meet with success when offered to investors. Many factors come into play. As in any endeavour, it is only by establishing what is known that one may begin to understand what remains to be learnt.
The notion of ‘market Intelligence’ can encompass many different things. It can be as simple as the articulation of what is effectively a work instruction – "how do I register a fund in this jurisdiction?"
It can be a complex and often costly exercise in market research to determine what competitors are doing – "who is selling what to whom and at what price?"
It can be a formative element to long-term strategy, determining which platform to distribute in which region and to which client segment.
Our clients value highly our offerings which include:
- Regular updates and checklists on registration and distribution requirements by jurisdiction
- Country profiles capturing country specifics and major trends
- Bespoke analyses of product fit to country requirements
- In-depth reviews matching practical needs to strategic vision
How can we help?
- We are able to put ourselves in your shoes in setting out and evaluating the options
- We can examine with you past experience, what has worked and what has not
- We harness our proven methodologies and analytics to your practical concerns