Our services for PSF before inception
Shaping a resilient structure to face PSF challenges
The PSF industry is going strong and activity has increased over 2013 and 2014. Between licences earned and withdrawn, company establishments, mergers and liquidations, the PSF sector remains dynamic. Resilience reflects the ability of PSF to adapt to a changing environment and to get back on track to growth after tackling the crisis head-on.
Today's market leaders leverage the benefits of new technologies, build and extend profitable customer relationships, generate profitable growth and build shareholder value.
Over many years, Deloitte’s PSF practice has developed its competencies and services enabling it to support and advise all types of PSF over the various stages of their development, before inception and extending throughout their existence and growth. The following services are among those available to PSF entities:
Organisation and regulatory compliance
Deloitte can help in:
- Assistance in compiling licence application documents and submissions to the CSSF
- Gap analysis and assistance in establishing a set of procedures covering all administrative aspects and internal controls
- Business plan services including reviews of different scenarios, possibilities of subcontracting administrative and accounting organisation, etc. This business plan is an integral part of the CSSF licence application file.
- Support in relation to change such as a transfer from another entity, recruitment of specialist employees
- Tax advice and assistance, structural implementation
- Due diligence
Deloitte provides PSF with a broad range of corporate finance services such as:
- PSF business case analysis, review and advice
- Assistance in the set-up of a new company (definition of the possible structures foreseeable, administrative set-up outsourcing, etc.)
- Assistance in the PSF application file submission
Human Capital & Tax
Deloitte provides companies with a broad range of Human Capital services to respond to a fast and ever-changing environment:
- HR transformation and technology
- Search and selection
- Total rewards
- Talent management & coaching
- Learning and development
- Strategic change
- HR outsourcing solutions
As well as Tax services to be ready and start in the best context:
- Support and advice to establish the best organisation and tax optimisation
- VAT registration with the Luxembourg VAT Authorities (Administration de l’Enregistrement et des Domaines)
- Review and diagnosis of the business plan from a tax point of view
Our PSF practice at Deloitte Luxembourg
For many years now, Deloitte Luxembourg has developed capabilities and put in place services making it possible to accompany all Professionals of the Financial Sector throughout the various stages of their development. Our approach of partnership and service delivery helps clients manage risk and enhance value, improve performance and exploit new opportunities. Our objective is to help you face the PSF industry challenges and to help our clients excel.
Deloitte has for instance launched a Knowledge Management Initiative, which pools the expertise of all our dedicated experts, cross service lines. The PSF “community”, which is part of this initiative, is dedicated to help Deloitte’s PSF clients face and meet their objectives.
The Deloitte Luxembourg PSF industry group, made up of Deloitte PSF specialists who have acquired broad industry expertise, is comprised of more than 100 professionals. This workforce encompasses industry best practices, leadership initiatives and practitioner development through trainings, conferences and academic collaborations.
Our Luxembourg PSF practice also shares information and leading practices with other Deloitte member firms all around the globe, on an ongoing basis, and makes sure that our international clients are kept up to date on domestic and international regulatory developments that impact their business.