Public policy, services and regulation consulting has been saved
Public policy, services and regulation consulting
Public service actors are facing an uncertain, volatile and complex world in a tense climate. To boost their resiliency and effectiveness, these administrations are increasingly seeking new policy and regulation consulting, analysis and integration.
We offer a set of customized public sector services to support our clients’ specific issues and needs, and to guide them in their public service projects.
What are the main challenges currently faced by the public sector?
- Ever-changing public policy and legislative system
- Updates of existing public policies
- Creation of new public service regulations
- Short compliance deadlines for new regulations
- Constant flexibility and adaptation required to implement new public policies
- Cross-platform compatibility
Our service offering
Our services for the public sector are tailored to your unique needs, from analyzing your current public policy issues to implementing new public service regulations.
- Providing GDPR expertise
- Assessing a new public service regulation’s impact
- Monitoring public policy development
- Assessing the impact and issues of a new public service regulation to business processes
- Performing Ex-ante and ex-post evaluation
- Providing guidance on Smart and agile regulation
- Supporting Economic prospection and promotion efforts