Business continuity management services has been saved
Business continuity management services
Ensure operational resilience
An effective Business Continuity Management (BCM) program is a critical component of successful business management. Experience shows that typically over 50% of businesses without an effective business continuity plan will ultimately fail following a major disruption.
The need to provide continuity of service has never been greater due to more and more organisations operating 24x7 and with an increasing dependence on technology to conduct business.
How Deloitte can help?
Deloitte assists organisations in improving their resilience against disruptions by providing a method of restoring its key products and services to an agreed level within an agreed time after the disruption’s occurrence:
- Analyse – Assist in understanding current state of preparedness, risks to continuity of operations and the business impact of unplanned disruptions
- Develop – Plan an appropriate business continuity program, identify relevant availability and recovery strategies, as well as develop emergency response, crisis management and recovery action plans
- Implement – Assist in implementing a solution, including testing and training
Deloitte proposition overview
- Tailored individual assistance or comprehensive BCM program addressing the following BCM aspects:
- BCM strategy evaluation and recommendation
- Threat, vulnerability and risk assessment
- Business/service impact analysis
- Process recovery plans/procedural development
- Information Technology (IT) Disaster recovery strategy and implementation
- Testing, exercises &training design, development, & execution
- Crisis and emergency management plan development
Our approach & methodology
Deloitte has mature proprietary BCM methodology and tools that have been helping clients plan, assess and implement solutions around the world for many years.