Regulatory Risk Services has been saved
Regulatory Risk Services
Deloitte helps organizations anticipate and adapt to changes in the regulatory environment, and build better programs and controls to address the wide variety of regulations and regulatory risks. We work with clients and regulators on effective remediation in response to compliance events.
- Regulatory Strategy– We develop regulatory strategies, structures, and processes that enable a proactive, forward-looking assessment of regulatory trends and impact on business models.
- Regulatory Response– We help clients respond to specific breakdowns in their regulatory compliance programs which are often driven by actual, or the prospect of, regulatory censure.
- Smart Comply– Our regulatory compliance solution that allows our clients to identify, assess, document and monitor their compliance risk profile with an easy-to-use, remotely accessible platform.
- Data Protection and GDPR– We help organisations enhance privacy and data protection processes and solutions to reduce risk exposure and strengthen compliance.
- IT Regulatory Compliance in Financial Sector– We help our clients comply & remediate through: Compliance Assessment; Assisting in Communications with the Regulator; Definition of Target Operating Models
- RegWatch- Business environment turbulence, new risk exposures, demands for greater corporate governance, combined with an unprecedented rhythm of regulatory developments, require financial institutions to relentlessly look for new ways to carry out operations and manage risks.
- Support for regulatory on-site inspection- We can help you perform a high-level review of your current organizational and operational set up, internal governance, and information technology based on Luxembourg’s regulatory requirements and best market practices.
Center for Regulatory Strategy
The Center for Regulatory Strategy is a source of critical insight and advice, designed to help clients to anticipate change and respond with confidence to the strategic and aggregate impact of national and international regulatory policy.