Achieving effective risk management and continuous compliance with Deloitte and SAP
Deloitte uComply helps you meet the requirements of the third European Anti-Money Laundering (AML) directive concerning politically exposed persons.
Deloitte and SAP: collaborating to make GRC work for you
Meeting Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) requirements is proving to be a very costly, time-consuming and material distraction from the core business activities of most organizations. Despite the cost, it is typically not providing the necessary information for senior management to be entirely comfortable with the compliance status of their business.
Deloitte can help you establish your GRC needs and align your information and processes to meet those needs in a transparent fashion. Building upon your existing technology and processes, our proven methods can deliver cost effective approaches that provide the right information at the right time, taking advantage of new technologies where appropriate. Core to the strategy is the provision of a GRC roadmap and methodology and control frameworks that allow business risks and compliance requirements to be swiftly identified and addressed. These risks and requirements are then managed and monitored with an automated, modular suite of solutions that can be integrated into supporting governance and risk management technologies.
Deloitte has consistently been a leader in providing GRC roadmap, methodology and control frameworks that allow business risks and compliance requirements to be swiftly identified and addressed. These GRC activities and processes are then implemented, managed and monitored in an automated and integrated modular technology solution - SAP GRC.
Benefits of GRC
- Accommodates key regulatory and governance requirements as well as business-related risks
- Facilitates business process optimisation through the use of risk intelligence for better decision-making
- Reduces cost of compliance through the automation of control activities
- Identifies, manages and reports on risks and opportunities resulting from changes to your business
- Provides a comprehensive product for process control ownership and documented testing
- Increases stakeholder confidence and market trust