Defend against and limit the impact of a cyber attack
With the proliferation of Internet-enabled devices, cyber culture is growing more rapidly than cyber security.
This means private data, intellectual property, cyber-information and even military and national security can be compromised by deliberate attacks, inadvertent security lapses and the vulnerabilities of a relatively immature, unregulated global Internet. Organisations need to continually assess their environments to identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within their systems before taking the appropriate action to remediate and defend against cyber attack.
How Deloitte can help?
Deloitte can help organisations develop effective solutions linking process, people and technology so that risks are identified, assessed and managed as part of an operational approach to addressing system vulnerabilities. Deloitte team can assist in the following areas:
- IT Infrastructure – network components, operating systems, databases, middleware based testing
- Software Application – Web application testing
- Wireless/ Mobile – Wireless network and IP based mobile testing
Deloitte proposition overview
- Security Assessments & Ethical Hacking – Putting ourselves in the shoes of hackers on behalf of clients, including architecture assessment, external, internal, Wi-Fi and/or VoIP intrusion tests/penetration tests, and configuration assessments
- Security Threats & Vulnerability Management – Assessment and optimisation of vulnerability management processes and controls that include: threat identification, risk assessment, remediation, and effective management reporting
Our approach & methodology
Deloitte has developed mature and risk-based proprietary vulnerability management & assessment frameworks and tools:
- Deloitte Security Assessment Methodology
- Deloitte Vulnerability Management Lifecycle
- Deloitte Vulnerability Severity Rating Tool and Knowledge Base
- Various open source and commercial tools