EFAMA updates its Solvency II reporting tripartite template for Asset Managers | Deloitte Luxembourg | Solvency has been added to your bookmarks.
EFAMA updates its Solvency II reporting tripartite template for Asset Managers
The European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA) has published on May 2018 the version 4.0 of the Tripartite Template (“TPT”), together with other European fund associations.
EFAMA’s tripartite template focuses on Solvency II reporting for Asset Managers to facilitate the data exchange with insurance/re-insurance undertakings. It contains more than 140 fields needed for the solvency capital requirements calculation and the supervisory disclosures set out in the Pillars I and III of the Solvency II framework.
The TPT 4.0 may be requested from 30.06.2018 and contains the following changes:
- The filling rules of the individual data fields have been redefined in more details. There are now the following 4 classes:
- M (mandatory): mandatory field
- C (conditional): Mandatory field for certain CIC classes
- I (indicative): Mandatory field, but the responsibility for using the data lies with the insurance company
- O (optional): to fill voluntarily
- New columns have been introduced in the TPT to indicate which fields are required for the BaFin NW 675 or the Swiss SST reporting.
- There is now a standardized file naming convention (YYYYMMDD_TPT_ISIN_YYYYMMDD_XXX).
- There are two new fields:
Fund associations indicate that TPTs can be delivered both in version 3.0 and 4.0 for 2018 Q2 reporting.
You can find more information about v4.0 on the EFAMA page
Solvency II for Asset Managers
Deloitte has a long track record in supporting its clients with institutional investors reporting and can assist you in meeting your Solvency II reporting challenges with an offer covering:
- Solvency II EFAMA TPT according to the version 4.0;
- Solvency II SCR Market reporting according to latest EIOPA guidelines and technical specifications;
- Other Solvency II transparency reporting such as model points, portfolio analytics or clients bespoke templates; and
- Solvency II transparency aggregator and data quality management to lift the data aggregation and normalization workload on insurance undertaking.
For further information on our risk reporting services, please visit our webpage or contact our experts below.