Business model optimisation CIPS has been saved
Business model optimisation CIPS
Deloitte Luxembourg can provide a multi-disciplinary task force to analyse and optimise your business model.
- Your group grew organically or through M&A depending on business opportunities. Your organisation has never been fully optimised to take into account the changes in your structure which creates inefficiencies and increased business and tax costs (e.g. low integration, low economies of scale).
- With a turnover above 250 M€, your group is active in multiple countries with a cross country, complex and interdependent supply chain. You are running a mature business and might be underperforming against peers.
- Under your current group structure, you suffer from a high overall group tax rate.
Our range of services include:
- Analyse the value chain to optimise the primary value creating activities thus generating business efficiencies
- Align the tax structure on the new business model to generate tax savings
- Assist with reconfiguring IT systems to support new operating models
- Provide human capital assistance — including Global Employment Services — for a globally mobile workforce
The ideal solutions to assess and protect your organization as well as your customers, enhance your corporate governance and internal control environment and develop your business