Corporate and business unit strategy
From strategy to results
Strategy is about choices. We work side by side with our clients to make the choices that will help stretch and sharpen their ambition - grounded firmly in the realities of the marketplace, the capabilities of their organisation and the goals of their stakeholders.
How we can help
The business environment is in a state of flux with the pace of change, uncertainty and complexity of doing business all increasing. Our Strategy team helps clients understand the current and future sources of competitive advantages, develop organisation capabilities to cultivate innovation, and identify new business and market opportunities.
We can work with you as you deal with the critical strategic questions your organisation faces. Typical questions we help our clients address are:
- What are your goals and aspirations?
- Where will you play?
- How will you win in your chosen markets?
- How will you configure your organisation most effectively?
- What are your priority initiatives?
Customer and market strategy
Deloitte’s customer practice offers a comprehensive set of capabilities that are brought together to solve customer-facing issues and increase the top line of the company.
Deloitte’s customer practice improves client’s business performance through their marketing sales, service and product management functions.
Discover more on our customer & market strategy services.
Deloitte assists its clients defining and shaping their operational strategy. Our practitioners have a deep expertise in designing and implementing optimal target operating models that best address the client’s business strategy. Typical assignments may include:
- The assessment of organisations’ capabilities
- The definition of a target operating model
- Best-owner analyses of infrastructures, in order to establish whether to buy or make the next IT/operational solution
- The opportunity assessment of shared services or outsourcing projects.
Proposition and business model innovation
- Identify and develop strategic response to short and long term changes in the market
- Assess competitive positioning and develop competencies to provide a competitive edge in the market
- Identify new market opportunities and the capabilities required to capture them
- Use operations as a lever in supporting the vision and mission for current and long term market objectives and competitive advantage
M&A strategy / commercial due diligence
- Scrutinise M&A opportunities and assess viability of commercial projections