Water stewardship services
Deloitte has experience and a wide range of capabilities in various aspects of water stewardship to assist in your efforts to manage in a sustainable and cost efficient manner your water consumption.
For many global businesses a water stewardship strategy is increasingly critical as a way to effectively manage brand and reputation, license to operate, business continuity and as a driver for innovation.
Have you ever wondered?
- What is our enterprise-wide direct and indirect water use footprint?
- What is the volume of water embedded in products and what is the virtual water use of our product and services?
- Would the business continuity be ensured in case of water scarcity?
- What is our energy-carbon-water nexus exposure?
Deloitte’s global enterprise water services are designed to help you to:
- Establish a mapping and prepare a mitigation plan (physical, regulatory, and reputational) of your risk exposure;
- Evaluate the impact of water on brand value and reputation;
- Quantify enterprise wide water footprint and embedded water for products;
- Develop and implement a water management strategy;
- Develop water reporting and disclosure systems.