New Tax Measures in Luxembourg and the International Tax Landscape
Thursday 17 January 2019
08:30 - 10:30
We are pleased to announce you our next breakfast meeting on “New Tax Measures in Luxembourg and the International Tax Landscape”.
08:30 - 09:00
Registration & Welcome Breakfast
09:00 - 10:30
This breakfast meeting will cover the following topics:
- Personal income taxation: the changes for joint vs separate taxation and non-resident tax payer go live
- Personal income taxation: the Luxembourg–French connection: about new treaty and French withholding tax
- Overview of the 2019 new tax measures and their impact on Multinationals, Banks and Insurance and Alternative Investment Funds (ATAD, MLI, DAC5-6,…)
- Overview of the 2019 new tax measures in Luxembourg and beyond from a transfer pricing perspective
- Digital business models and transfer pricing
- Update on VAT rules applicable to e-commerce
The presentation will be held in English.
Attendance to this event is by presentation only.