Telecommunications has been saved
Deloitte has a long history of helping Telecommunications companies stay poised and ready to strike when it counts, for clients ranging from satellite and network providers to content providers and equipment suppliers.
Advances in telecom technologies continue to create significant business opportunities, even spawning entirely new business models. The fourth generation of cellular wireless standards (4G), the movement toward open mobile and the increasing proliferation of mobile Internet devices are transforming the telecommunications ecosystem. And change never stops. The real question is: Who’s going to reap the rewards of advances like these?
Our services include helping firms:
- Assess the business, accounting, technology, security and privacy, legal, internal audit and tax implications of becoming a cloud provider or user
- Identify opportunities to create new business models leveraging mobility and broadening mobility portfolios through strategic acquisitions and partnerships
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of deploying social media tools to improve internal collaboration and customer reach while driving business performance
- Deploy business analytics methodologies, tools and technology to improve sales, marketing and operating efficiencies
- Implement enterprise-wide regulatory compliance and international tax activities across multiple geographies
- Identify portfolio gaps, evaluate strategic M&A and partnership opportunities, and facilitate seamless integration
Our services for the transports & logistics industry
In order to cover all the issues faced by our clients, our range of services is structured around various centres of expertise: