How can Fintech facilitate fund distribution? has been saved
1. Fintech is reshaping financial services
1.1. Worldwide investment in Fintech is growing exponentially
1.2. The Fintech landscape in luxembourg is healthy and has room to grow
2. Re-wired investor and technology: the Fintech drivers
2.1. New generation of investors will redefine the rules of the game
2.2. Most relevant Fintech macro trends for investment management
2.3. Data, data and more data…but how to make sense of it?
3. Fintech and regulation – A cat and mouse game?
3.1. Regulation of the current ecosystem evolves whereas Fintech regulation is uncertain
3.2. Move over Fintech, here comes Regtech
4. Fintech and fund distribution – Where is the hook?
4.1. Product management and marketing: the field of asset managers
4.2. Fintech is a game changer for asset servicers
5. Robo-advisors will change the face of distribution
5.1. Robo-advice (2016): a small step in AuM, but a giant leap for AM
5.2. Robo-advice is shaking the traditional asset managers
5.3. Four methods of getting robo-advice capabilities
5.4. No avalanche of regulations on robo-advisors (for now…)
5.5. The future of robo-advice
5.6. Does Luxembourg have opportunities in the robo-advice market?
6. Fintech opportunities for the Luxembourg asset management industry