A well designed enterprise architecture ensures that enterprise components are structured to operate day-to-day business activities smoothly and effectively, while fostering agility and differentiation through innovation.
- How do you cope with the increasing complexity of systems (both business and IT)?
- How do you structure your architecture and implement new technology to integrate changes into business processes in a quick and cost effective manner?
- How do you make use of technology to smoothly merge legacy core systems with new delivery models, business partner interfaces, and satellite systems?
- How do you ensure that sufficient budget funds are allocated to ‘change’ vs. ‘run’ initiatives (run the business vs. change the business)?
We believe that effective enterprise architecture encompasses both business and technology and requires a broad range of experience, knowledge and skills in everything from strategy and operations to technology integration, security and human capital.
Deloitte has access to a full range of capabilities and expertise. This broad range of capabilities allows us to provide services to assist with any EA challenge, including:
- Enterprise architecture modelling and assessment
- Technology innovation and business trend briefings
- Target enterprise architecture and roadmap design
- Enterprise architecture governance design