IT value management has been saved
IT value management
Discover and extract the "hidden" value of your IT
Organisations are starting to consider the IT function as a revenue generator rather than a cost centre. By appropriately positioning their IT, leveraging their IT assets and competencies, and implementing innovative delivery models, CIOs are able to bring added value to the business.
- Have you thought of leveraging your internal competencies by creating a competency centre?
- Have you considered all the consequences of your choices in terms of operating model and/or sourcing strategy?
- How efficient is your IT service compared to your peers?
- Can you prove the value you create for the business units you support? Are you under constant pressure concerning the high cost of IT within your organisation?
- Have you noticed that some of your assets are under-utilised? Do you know how to capitalise on this to generate value?
- Have you thought about moving from a cost-allocation model to a pay-per-use cost model?
- Did you know that your custom-developed applications can be a source of revenue?
Deloitte’s IT value management practice helps CIOs discover and extract the hidden value of IT and position themselves as value creators within their companies.
By putting together a combination of services from our different business units (tax, IT and strategy consulting), Deloitte offers a savoir-faire in the domain of IT value management. Our cross-domain experience helps our clients leverage their IT systems and services.
We consider IT to be a profit centre for all organisations and work closely with CIOs to make it as such.