Partner | Tax
Christophe Masset joined Deloitte in May 2013 as Tax Senior Manager in the Cross-Border Tax – Merger & Acquisitions department (“M&A”), where he currently advises clients on a wide variety of international tax issues, including mergers and acquisitions, assistance with structuring acquisitions, repatriation of income planning, leveraging acquisition vehicles and structuring of investments funds with specific focus on holding, real estate, private equity and finance structures.
Christophe has over 12 years experience in International Tax advice for both regulated and non regulated companies. Christophe is focusing on M&A practice and has an extensive experience of private equity and real estate.
His areas of expertise are:
- Structuring /Real Estate/Private Equity transactions to ensure efficient cash repatriation
- Structuring for Carried Interest and Management Equity Plan
- Setting up holding and financing structure for multinationals and advising on the tax implications thereof
- Structuring of funds and advice on the tax implications thereof
- Developing value-added solutions for distressed debt investments in order to optimize commercial returns through appropriate planning