Financial Advisory Leader Corporate Finance Advisory Leader
Partner | FA & CFA Leader
20 Boulevard de Kockelscheuer
Member of Advisory & Consulting Executive Committee
Member of the Firm Supervisory Board
CFO of our Advisory and Consulting Practice
Joachim joined the Firm in 2004.
He is a Charted Financial Analyst (CFA) and currently Lead Partner within the Corporate Finance department.
He also heads Financial Advisory Services, taking care of M&A, restructuring and forensic services.
He started his career as an auditor specialised in the FSI industry before joining in 2009 the Corporate Finance Advisory team where he gained a strong expertise in a broad range of services including :
- M&A (advisory services and strategic assistance) ,
- Business valuation, fairness opinion and intangible assets valuation,
- Fair value accounting and purchase price allocation under IFRS,
- Financial and commercial due diligences,
- Business modelling in the context of financing, restructuring, and project finance,
- Fund raising,
- Financial analysis and credit assessment,
- Real Estate transactions.
Guidance Paper on Risk Management for Real Estate Funds