Senior Manager | Financial Industry Solutions
Marie-Anne Mandroux joined Deloitte in November 2016 with an in-depth knowledge of the European fund industry working in their cross-border distribution of funds business unit. She currently works as Senior Manager of the Regulatory Consulting service.
Marie-Anne acted as an auditor during 5 years when she developed a significant knowledge of the fund industry and gained experience in the review of investment restrictions, processes and risk-orientated approach.
Then she assisted global fund managers in their cross-border distribution, namely:
• advising clients on the regulatory requirements in each target market (“local requirements” hereafter) to have funds, both UCITS and AIFs, authorised for distribution and how to maintain their authorisation;
• providing guidance on what constitutes marketing activity and which may lead the fund to require an authorisation;
• explaining the processes of authorisation/notification with all regulators;
• providing of the requirements for specific disclosures to be addressed to local investors in the fund’s documents;
• advising on the local requirements to have the marketing materials of the fund compliant with the local regulations;
• providing guidance on the type of license required by the entity carrying out the marketing activities on behalf of the fund.
She is now specialised in the compliance of fund's marketing communications (e.g. websites, factsheets) against relevant rules (MiFID, local requirements worldwide).