Senior Manager | Tech. & Enterprise Application
20 Boulevard de Kockelscheuer
Regis joined Deloitte in November 2017 as senior manager in the Advisory & Consulting team, where he covers security and privacy aspects related to the information security. Regis has almost 20 years of experience in the information security, cyber security, compliance and regulation and more particularly in:
- Drafting RFP related to Infrastructure, providing assistance in the selection phases and the project management of the implementation
- Designing, implementing best practices for cyber security operations
- Managing cyber security teams and their activity
- Assessing the information system risk exposure and identifying solutions to improve the IT control structure
- Managing teams and IT services
- GDPR readiness assessment and gap remediation
When he was managing Security Services, he had to handle and deliver transformations (migrations, product enhancement) and improvements (client related, customisations) including compliance requirements, documentation, and technical trainings. He also had to define and implement SOC-CERT-Forensics solutions, implement and assess Cyber Security frameworks as well as programmes like a business continuity programme for a 24x7 service, including design, implementation of BCP-DRP, documentation, procedures, staff training, validation, tests and compliance audits.
Regis holds a master degree in Information Technology as well as an Exec Master of Business Administration (exec-MBA).