Last revised: October 19th , 2017
In order to provide you with an access to the Website and more personalized and responsive service we need to remember and store information about how you use this Website. This is done using small text files called cookies. Cookies contain small amounts of information and are downloaded to your computer or other device by a server for this Website. Your web browser then sends these cookies back to this Website on each subsequent visit so that it can recognise you and remember things like your user preferences (visits, clicks, historical activiry). You can find more detailed information about cookies and how they work at http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
What cookies do we use and why?
- Some of the cookies we use are necessary to enable you to move around the Website and use its features such as accessing secure areas that may contain content for registered users.
- We also use functional cookies to record information to allow us to tailor the site to our users; for example, to remember your language or region or that you have already completed a survey. This information is used to a very limited purpose, stored for a limited period of time. All information is completely anonymised and is not used for any other purpose.
- We or our service providers also use analytic services to help us understand how effective our content is, what interests our users have, and to improve how this Website works. In addition, we use web beacons or tracking pixels to count visitor numbers and performance cookies to track how many individual users access this Website and how often. This information is used for statistical purposes only and it is not our intention to use such information to personally identify any user.
- Please contact us if you would like more detailed information on the cookies we use.
How to control cookies?
- By using this Website you agree that we can place cookies on your computer or device as explained above. However, you can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please bear in mind that removing or blocking cookies can impact on your user experience and parts of this Website may no longer be fully accessible.
- Most browsers will allow you to see what cookies you have and delete them on an individual basis or block cookies from particular or all websites. Be aware that any preference you have set will be lost if you delete all cookies, including your preference to opt-out from cookies as this itself requires an opt-out cookie to have been set. For more information on how to modify your browser settings to block or filter cookies, see http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
Managing Analytics cookies
- You can opt-out of having your anonymised browsing activity within websites recorded by analytics cookies. We use the following service providers and you can learn more about their privacy policies and how to opt-out of their cookies by clicking on following links:
- Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
External web services
- We sometimes use external web services on this Website to display content within the web pages of this Website, for example to display images, show videos. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of this embedded content.
- We may modify or amend this Cookie Notice from time to time at our discretion. When we make changes to this notice, we will amend the revision date at the top of this page, and such modified or amended Cookie Notice shall be effective as to you and your information as of that revision date. We encourage you to periodically review this Cookie Notice to be informed about how we are using cookies.