We welcome new Consultants and Senior Consultants to our advisory business
As the leading professional services firm in the world we work with the most exiting customers. The quality of our advice depends on ability to work with large volumes of customers’ data. Your chance is to turn this data into actionable insights. We seek professionals who are not intimidated by Big Data to all our services lines: M&A transactions, risk advisory, forensics, business consulting, valuations, tax advisory. The beauty of Deloitte is that every week you will meet new clients, run new projects, face new challenges and make need discoveries. Welcome to Analytics Wonderland!
Our ideal applicants would possess:
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience;
- Courage, strong desire for self-development, interest in new technologies, intellectual curiosity;
- Aptitude for analyzing data, analytical and logical skills, ability to understand and grasp complex concept quickly;
- We love people with mathematics, physics or computer technology backgrounds who want to start a career in advisory businesses;
- Previous work experience in audit, consulting, business analytics or transactions would also be a great asset;
- Strong command of English language, both oral and written. Knowing foreign languages and cultures is a great thing in a multinational firm like ours;
- Professional credentials such as ACCA, CFA, CIMA is a plus.
If you have the right attitude and you are ready for a challenge in a dynamic organization, please press apply, send your CV and Motivation letter to Jelizaveta Lebedeva (email@example.com).
What we promise
- First 10 or 15 years at Deloitte would typically be difficult. The next 15 years could be difficult as well but the chances are you will leave us to become a CEO of a successful company.
- We will give access to a lot of courses and learnings. But best of the learning you will accumulate from the projects you have completed and businesses you have helped. From day one you will work on real-life assignments helping real businesses. You will meet many new people and make many new contacts.
- The first several years could possibly be the toughest but most existing in your life. There will be friendly and understanding colleagues around to give you helping hand if and when you fail.
- You will be given realistic but challenging goals and a fair and regular feedback. Our promotions are distinctly meritocratic: if you perform well and develop fast, we will promote you quickly.
- Our business culture is distinctly international, our firm is global. We pride in bringing best global knowledge to Latvia and fostering teamwork across countries. You will travel and work on engagements in other countries once the COVID is over.
- We do not believe in any stereotypes including gender stereotypes, such as accounting is for girls and technology is for guys. We love to see people breaking stereotypes.
What we offer
Compensation at the level of consultant or senior consultant would typically be in the range of 1,400 – 2,700 EUR per month before taxes, the salary offer will be determined on the basis of an assessment of the your competencies, experience, and skills in accordance with the job requirements.
Our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits:
- Constant personal and professional development at Deloitte University and external and internal courses;
- Reimbursement of professional certifications;
- Home office;
- Health insurance;
- Wellbeing initiatives;
- Recruitment Incentive Program;
- Travel insurance and other benefits.