We are looking for a Lawyer
Apply now and start your career in our legal practice!
Legal practice at Deloitte is about creative thinking and innovative solutions to our client's business issues. Virtually every business decision today has legal consequences and our clients deserve the most practical, tuned-in and well-crafted solutions. We work for a very broad range of clients from big international organizations to smaller innovative enterprises. Our clients come to us for innovative solutions and we deliver valued advice on the most pressing legal issues. We are well positioned for growth and currently looking to appoint for our office in Riga a motivated professional in the position of a Lawyer.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Drafting of legal documents including public procurement documents, legal opinions, memos, corporate documents and agreements
• Providing consultations and advice to our local and international clients through delivering correct and practical solutions, researching legal regulations and providing analysis for legal opinions
• Actively building and developing public procurement practice
• Searching for, contracting with and handling clients
• Developing and maintaining distinct legal relationships with peers at client organizations
• Assisting in managing and building skills of junior staff members
• Contributing ideas/opinions to the legal team
Key requirements for a candidate:
• Master's degree in Law
• At least 3-5 years of related experience within a law office, legal consultancy or as in-house lawyer
• Experience in conducting public procurement procedures, knowledge and experience in PPP will be considered as advantage
• Status of attorney at law or assistant attorney at law will be considered as advantage
• Experience with drafting English written legal documents
• Proficiency in English and Latvian, additional language skills will be considered as advantage
• Analytical and critical thinking as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Drive to succeed as well as high level of commitment and dedication
*Please be informed that only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you think you would be a good fit for Deloitte Legal, please send your Motivation letter and CV in English to Deloitte Latvia HR Department on cvlv@deloitteCE.com till April 24,2017.