Baltic Summer Tax school
Do you have what it takes?
Young and ambitious talents from Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia were invited to expand their knowledge and boost their professional experience during 6 days boot-camp together with Deloitte Baltics Tax team.
Deloitte Baltics Summer Tax School
When? Where? What?
When: August 6–11
Duration: 6 days
Venue: Riga, RISEBA H2O premises
|Monday||Accounting Principles||Balance sheet, key financial indicators|
|Tuesday||Corporate Income Tax||Tax system logic, LV, LT and EE model|
|Wednesday||International Tax||EU directives, hierarchy of laws, double taxation|
|Thursday||Transfer Pricing||Costing activities, market price, methods & models|
|Friday||VAT||Services & goods, principles, issues|
|Saturday||Exam + Closing event||A bit of knowledge check with a lot of fun|
Why do you need to participate?
If you are looking at the meaningful way to spend one week of summer, these are 6 main reasons, why you need to choose Baltic Tax school:
1) International environment - During this week you will be part of global network and will meet people from the whole Baltics;
2) 100% practical - The material will be case – study based led by top experts from the industry;
3) Meeting “the guru’s" - You will be able to meet Deloitte tax managers & partners – people with more than 20 years of experience;
4) Internship & employment - Best students from the program will be granted immediate paid internship @Deloitte with the possibility of further employment;
5) Totally free - All expenses, including your travel and stay will be covered by Deloitte;
6) A lot of fun - Well, it is not only about the studies, right? :)