We are looking for In-house Lawyer
Join our team!
We are looking for a new member to join our team as In-house Lawyer. A suitable candidate for this position should have an appropriate level of legal knowledge in commercial, civil and labor law, be motivated by new challenges, and be a good team player capable of working in a dynamic and international environment. We offer opportunities for professional and personal development, interesting work and support in seizing the opportunities we provide.
- Maintain legal agenda in the area of corporate, commercial (contractual), labor and civil law & regulatory matters;
- Resolution of the company’s legal issues and support to other in-house departments;
- Regular monitoring of new legislation and its subsequent implementation within the company;
- Preparation of internal corporate documentation, organization of general meetings, execution of corporate changes, etc.;
- Representing the company before official authorities (trade office, commercial court, etc);
- Contract negotiation;
- Co-operation with external legal advisors as well as the regional internal legal team.
- Higher education in Law and an experience in the area of labor law, public procurement and data privacy;
- Min 3 year of relevant experience from an internal legal department of an international firm;
- Efficiency in English, Latvian and Russian both in writing and verbally;
- Self-organised and proactive personality;
- Team player, willing to learn and grow in an international environment.
- Challenging experience in one of the world’s leading professional service Firms;
- Professional growth and career development;
- A competitive and motivating reward package.
If you think you would be a good fit for Deloitte, please send your Motivation letter and CV to Human Resources Department: email@example.com by April 25, 2016.