We are looking for an IT Auditor's Assistant
Apply and make an impact that matters!
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum of auditing, tax consulting, business consulting and corporate finance consulting enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
• Basic understanding of business processes,internal control risk management, General IT controls (data center and network operations, program change, access security, application system acquisition, development and maintenance) and related standards.
• Experience with ERP applications (Navision, Axapta, Oracle Financials, SAP, etc.) is preferable, but is not a must, and / or experience in IT
service delivery (user support, IT projects, IT maintenance, etc.).
• Ability to write report segments, detect the deficiencies in General IT controls and develop the recommendations.
• Proven multi-tasking capabilities with strong ability to plan, prioritize and manage various projects under strict timelines.
• Good communication skills and advanced English, Latvian, preferably Russian language skills.
• Bachelor degree in IT, accounting or business administration (could be last year student).
• Excellent career opportunities in an international working environment fostering knowledge sharing, personal development and networking.
• Sophisticated performance management and development system for continuous growth and professional training.
• Competitive compensation and social guarantees.
Stay up to date with our news by following our Facebook page Deloitte Latvia!
Please, be aware that we will contact only those candidates who are selected for the next round!
Send your CV and Motivation Letter to our HR Team on firstname.lastname@example.org till January 20, 2017.