We are looking for an Economist!
What impact will you make?
Our team is orientated on market and company analysis, value-chain assessments from functional perspective, valuation of pricing techniques (incl. industry driven), financial data based benchmarking studies for past and future business performance, development and critical assessment of applied pricing policies and functional models that meet client’s business goals and are compliant from legislative perspective. As we are expanding our team to deliver the best solutions to our clients, we are looking for a full-time specialist in the role of economist.
Key requirements for the Candidate are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance and / or Accounting
- Knowledge and interest in financial modelling, cost analysis, budgeting, forecasting, performance of research on specific industries and companies
- Good analytical skills, logic and critical thinking, proactivity and interest in work
- Great attitude and interest in self-development, on-going learning, sharing of knowledge with the team and provision of support to colleagues
- Flexible, hardworking and result driven personality with the sense of deadline
- Advanced English, Latvian, Russian language skills (optional)
- Previous working experience in the field of economics, finance and / or accounting within industry will be considered as an advantage
- Great team for personal development and networking
- Competitive compensation and social guarantees
- Excellent career opportunities in an international working environment fostering knowledge sharing
- Sophisticated performance management and development system for continuous growth and professional training
If you are ready to take your future to the next level, apply now!
Stay up to date with our news by following our Facebook page Deloitte Latvia!
Please, be aware that we will contact only those candidates who are selected for the next round!
Send your CV and Motivation Letter to our HR Team on email@example.com till January 10, 2017.