Deloitte Analytics | Deloitte Latvia | Advisory has been added to your bookmarks.
Use analytics to drive business decisions
Today's frontier is where technology intersects with business strategy. Where analytical solutions for business processes is no longer a competitive advantage, but a basic requirement for businesses to grow. This is where you come in. Apply as a Data Analyst to the largest business analytics team in the Baltics and make an impact that matters.
Many of our projects require us to interrogate structured and unstructured data. Our data analytics experts use specialist software to extract, transform and process data – this may be to scrutinize financial information or analyze customer details from our clients’ systems. We work with multiple data formats including industry standard software, as well bespoke data repositories, and may be required to process many millions of data records. Advanced analytical and visualization techniques are then used to interrogate and assess the data in support of investigations or to answer key questions posed. We are continually innovating and exploring new ways to help our clients explore their growing data needs. Examples of our work include searching for missing transactions, identifying networks of individuals or developing tools to help firms meet their regulatory requirements.
Apply as a Data Scientist and make and impact that matters
Data scientists are those with the right balance of technical and business skills that are critical for successful execution of analytics to improve decision making and increase profitability. They work on a diverse range of multi-disciplinary analytics projects requiring advanced statistical modelling and building high-impact visuals to present complex scenarios in an intuitive and easy-to-understand way. They require a combination of analytical mindset with hands-on experience in data mining, and a natural gift for communicating and presenting complex analytical findings.
• Build analytical models and frameworks for operational improvements and regulatory compliance for business in the banking, insurance, consumer finance, telecommunications and other sectors;
• Apply advanced analytic tools, data mining techniques and modeling methodologies to derive business insights, solve complex business problems and improve decision making;
• Deal with intellectual challenges on daily basis and expand your business acumen and industry knowledge;
• Be responsible for the entire analytical process from problem definition and design of methodology to execution and interpretation of results;
• Explore continuously cutting edge analytical tools and techniques to better serve the clients and to sustain thought leadership in the industry.
Required skills and competencies:
• Bachelor’s/Master’s/Post-graduate degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/Econometrics/Computer Science or related degree programs;
• Data-driven mindset with expertise in statistical methods, data sourcing and collection, quantitative research design and analytics tools;
• Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of MS Excel (including VBA) is a must-have;
• Knowledge of R and/or Python data analysis (e.g. pandas, numpy, matplotlib, nltk) and SQL is a big plus;
• Experience with BI and visualization tools (e.g. Alteryx/Qlik/Tableau) is a definite plus, with big data tools (e.g. Hadoop/Hive/Spark) nice to have;
• Efficient and flexible in approach, taking ownership and responsibility for work and proactively identifying and tackling opportunities or potential problems;
• Strong team orientation and collaborative by nature;
• Able to communicate in a clear and consistent manner.
If you believe that you are a good fit in our Data Analytics team, do not hesitate - send your CV and Motivation Letter to our HR Department on email@example.com!