Banking & Finance
Our specialised team provides comprehensive advisory on a wide range of services, including loan and acquisition funding, financial regulation, insurance and payment services.
By combining our many years of experience and extensive expertise in finance, we are able to provide first-class services based not only on in-depth industrial knowledge but also on an understanding of the commercial environment in financial markets. We provide the services both in isolation and as part of broader advisory related to transaction or strategic advisory. We can provide our clients with a comprehensive legal service, including an assessment from the perspective of other regulations governing financial market entities, including personal data protection (GDPR), anti-money laundering (AML) measures and others.
We can assist you with:
- Banking regulation advisory;
- Representation in licence- and sanction-related proceedings before the Czech National Bank;
- Preparation of standard contractual documentation for banks and other financial institutions for both retail and corporate financial products;
- Structuring of transactions in all finance sectors;
- Advisory services on acquisition, project, export or retail finance;
- Legal advisory on the regulation of the insurance industry, pension saving schemes and supplementary pension saving schemes;
- Preparation of contractual documentation for insurance companies, including the preparation of and adjustments to general insurance terms and supplementary insurance terms;
- Advisory on the provision of payment services, preparation of documents for the Czech National Bank’s acceptance procedure and the setup of the payment services providers’ management and control system;
- Preparation of documents for the re-licencing of payment services providers under the new Payment System Act implementing the EU’s PSD2;
- Preparation of documents for the provision of cross-border services (EU passporting) by banks, insurance companies and payment institutions; and
- Advisory to entities providing innovative financial services solutions (Fintech) including the application of biometric technologies, electronic identification and use of virtual currencies.