Deloitte legal department in cooperation with Deloitte tax experts aims to serve the clients at the highest professional level and with an individual approach strictly focused on the client’s individual needs. Our tax law advice may cover both the legal and financial analysis of the client’s records depending on the issues to be covered.
The comprehensive range of tax law services includes:
- Corporate tax planning
- Corporate tax compliance
- Application of domestic laws and regulations on the taxation of income derived by residents and non-residents
- Use of benefits provided under EU laws and regulations
- Use of international double tax conventions in international tax planning
- Briefings and consulting on the domestic and international transfer pricing regulations
- Advising on and drafting of the necessary documentation to ensure compliance with the tax laws
- VAT regulations
"Deloitte Legal" means the legal practices of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firm affiliates that provide legal services. For legal and regulatory reasons, not all member firms provide legal services.