Public private partnerships | Deloitte Latvia | Strategy has been added to your bookmarks.
Public private partnerships
Experience in all stages of the PPP process
Public services have traditionally been delivered through hierarchical government bureaucracies. But these days, when vertically integrated model is giving way to a horizontal approach involving a complex blend of state and local government – along with private businesses, third-party contractors and non-profit institutions. In this new model, the role of government is transformed from direct service provider to leader and manager.
We provide services in all stages of the PPPs process including:
- Undertaking feasibility studies
- Business case development
- Managing the bidding process (including the drafting of all procurement documentation)
- Development of innovative performance management systems
- Tender evaluation
- Contract negotiation
In addition, we are able to provide strong expertise in:
- The preparation of output specifications
- Risk and value for money analysis
- Assessing bidders' proposals
- Post contract monitoring and evaluation